Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lent, Again...

Yes, I have been remiss in blogging.

I blame lots of things: Lack of time, new job, Facebook...

I love my homeschool community dearly and have kept up on the UC list, and many of them are now chatting on Facebook. However I do miss blogging. So now I hope I am 'back'.

Funny as I had to guess at my blogspot password, and finally got back in, my son looked over my shoulder and said, "You haven't blogged in a while. That was back when we had Sprite" - referring to the doggy picture post.

Yes, and also I see I had a picture up for Lent.. as that was Lent 2011.

Well, I am back and look forward to reconnecting and sharing our lives.

Blessings,
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back - I've missed you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely revamp-love the review of the book too, always enjoyed reading about other peoples stories..usually gleaned something to use in our eclectic homeschooling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beate!
    Thanks Helen-- so nice to see you here!

    ReplyDelete